Friday, November 4, 2016

Message from Cory Varga who did an INTO to SCUBA course and dive on 05-10-2016



Dear Glynis, 

I hope you are well. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to get to know you and your amazing team. I had a great experience diving with you guys, although on the day I was a little nervous. Your staff took good care of me and made my experience so much better. I had issues with my ear upon descending and this caused me to not go ahead with the second dive. I just wanted to point out that Sabrina has been an absolute superstar, she was amazing and made my diving experience fantastic. 
I really appreciate her patience. She was amazing. 

As promised, I put together an article which encourages my readers to check out your establishment. I will also go ahead on trip advisor and leave a well deserved positive review. 

............................thanks Cory  from all at UNDERWATER CENTRE .
See full report on  :

No comments:

Post a Comment